Monday, June 1, 2009

What I Like :-)

What does Angel like to wear?

Well, for me its nothing big (that's what i think you may say something different) I love Polo's from Ralph Lauren. Basic colors are even strips, Classic polo's with the original logo are even the big horse patch and numbers on my arm or on my back. I can throw on a classic "Polo" shirt and some jean with nice stand out pockets like "True Religion" boot cuts and some cute kicks n do it up for the day.







I LOVE these sweaters like seriously!!! I have several of them, I don't usually wear them by they self. I mostly wear these sweater tied around my neck, I do little golf/tennis look with it, if I feel like sometime i even throw on the matching Polo cap. What can I say, "I just be swag surfin"






Staying with the same Polo theme and because am a boss my favorite boots have a horse. These boot go so GREAT with the rest of my Polo attire, even thou the, "boot cut" jeans are so in this year these boots are not too complemented with, "boot cut" jeans, not much "skinny leg" either but its better than, "boot cut". "Straight leg" are the best jean to crush with these boots. I do a little something lite with a classic fit Polo and straight leg jean and these boot. If my hair not done then i even throw on one of my Polo cap's



I love "Diesel" jeans they show the full shape of my butt and don't squash it down (thumbs up). Their signature white strip, blue writing and red "D" completes the logo on the "RIGHT POCKET" shows its authentications . They carry the BEST rough look and is well known for their ripped jeans. Then my favorite athletic brand is "Adidas" now that "Diesel" has collaborated with "Adidas" I love them even MORE!!!



I am so going threw my low cut sneakers phase, specifically Nike Shocks. I don't have a favorite model as yet and I may never have one because I just like when kicks make my feet look small.
o me small is neat and am a neat person so it goes for me!!! Would put these on with some' "boot cut" or even cargo pants really complement them, there is no particular type of shirt i would wear with these kick, i just keep it basic and wear a shirt that match them.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Week

Fashion Week
From Cynthia Rowley, Peter Som, Y&Kei, and Betsey Johnson.