Friday, June 12, 2009

R.I.P Clothing

There are a few clothing and accessories that did their time, they WERE in style and they should be bought, or in some cases be worn anymore! Sometimes people just have to accept the fact that what was in style may not be in style next year or a few year from now. That’s what makes fashion, FASHION, its’s what’s “IN”


The Bright high lighter color beaded necklaces are so tacky now. The crazy thing is that they were never really in, but the could of pass as “OK” to wear few years ago. Girl you need to let it go NOW!!! R.I.P Bright Beads





The Brooklyn T-shirts, now this one isn’t as bad but it is still out boys. With the Brooklyn T-shirts I wouldn’t really R.I.P wearing it but R.I.P buying them! I mean if you have some you came take it out the closet once in a while and wear it to the movies or to the store but DON’T make it a habit!




This probably should oh been the first thing put to rest, “I Love NY” shirts. These shirts need to be taking to your back yard and burned, the epidemic of these shirts are so over!
So I stand firm when I say R.I.P “I Love NY” shirts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Week

Fashion Week
From Cynthia Rowley, Peter Som, Y&Kei, and Betsey Johnson.