Monday, May 18, 2009

EVERLASTING PASSION FOR FASHION!!!

Fashion, it is one of the many ways we express ourselves.

Fashion is, “WHAT'S IN”.

It’s what we wear, how we look, when we wear it!!!
The most popular fashion labels of today is Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Prada, LV, and few others.

As you walk down a block almost every kid has on Polo, Nautica, and very few can afford LV and Prada but every one wants it.

Fashion is what some live for, cause i know "I DO". I love creating a new style, i love when i wear something and some say, "that's really cute" or "You ate that" it makes me feel like am "IT" hey who don't love compliments.

When I put something together to wear I base it on how I feel that day. That causes me to have many different looks, I don't have a specific style but there are some things that aren't my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Week

Fashion Week
From Cynthia Rowley, Peter Som, Y&Kei, and Betsey Johnson.